You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Ratlines reappear for already routed traces
533 9
billbrach 2 years ago
I've had this happen several times on different boards.  It seems EasyEDA gets confused, as to where there are already traces on the PCB.  This seems to only happen after many edits of the schematic, and hence the PCB.  I've checked the schematic carefully regards the PCB and the already placed traces are correct.  The usual fix is to delete all the existing traces between the ends of the ratline, and reroute the traces.  This is getting to be a real problem for me. as I edit my PCB's a lot, to get them like I want.  Sure seems like a bug to me. As an example, I added a new wire between two pins of different devices, and when I updated the PCB, it shows 4 ratlines, one for the newly made connection, and 3 for existing traces that were not changed on the schematic edit. Any ideas ??  Any way to look at a list of ratlines not routed yet, and get a hint there ?? EDIT: Saving the PCB, and closing, then re-opening EasyEDA makes no difference.  Also, running in local mode on Linux Mint 19. Thanks, Bill
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
"...running in local mode..." Not sure what you mean. The Desktop Client can be run in Team Work or in Projects Offline modes. The online (web-based) version always runs in the equivalent of the Team Work mode. Please post at least some screenshots showing sufficient detail including connectivity and net names, to illustrate your issue. Preferably, post the link to a public project that demonstrates the issue.
billbrach 2 years ago
Yes, by local mode I mean projects stored locally, i.e. Projects Offline mode
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi When you restart the PCB it will be normal
andyfierman 2 years ago
@UserSupport, but the OP said: "EDIT: Saving the PCB, and closing, then re-opening EasyEDA makes no difference."
billbrach 2 years ago
Andy and UserSupport  - as I am in a rush to get this PCB to JCLPCB, I just deleted the traces related to the re-appeared ratlines, and re-routed them.  Next time this happens, I'll make the project public so you can look at it.  Also noticed there is a new version of EasyEDA, maybe that is fixed ??
ih55t 2 years ago
Billbrach - I have the same issue using the on-line version. The symptoms are just as you described. Edits to a part seem to invalidate the net already routed. Saving, closing, re-opening don't change anything. The only "fix" is deleting the routed trace, and routing it again. I'm working on a board. If I run across this again, I'll post a screen shot of the issue.
billbrach 2 years ago
ih55t - I'd say definitely a bug !! I've noticed it only happens after "several" edits of the schematic, where "several" is probably between 5 and 10 times.  The two JSON files get out-of-sync with each other, somehow.
UserSupport 2 years ago
When you Import changes at PCB, you need to enable the update track net name option at import changes dialog. the ratline base on the net name, if the track and the pad have different net, they will appear ratline
billbrach 2 years ago
UserSupport - Thanks !! I'll check that setting.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice