You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Ratlines are buggy and autorouter gets confused
1417 9
ivoras 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: When trying to autoroute and then cancel it, then move a components, there are bugs: 1) when components are moved, ratlines are doubled: one remains at the old position, one at the new 2) the autorouter sometimes routes to the components' old positions, and sometimes to both old and new position 3) when doing so, the router completely ignores spacing, routes through pads and components, creating short circuits everywhere. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. create any schematic and PCB 2. try to autoroute PCB, cancel it 3. try to move components around and see the ratlines are buggy, try to autoroute after moving Results: both ratlines and the autorouter don't work Expected results: ratlines and autorouter should work as before Browser: Chrome
Comments
ivoras 6 years ago
Also, when the autorouter finishes, all the ratlines are still displayed, not only those which were not routed, as before. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171019/59e89e11eaa3d.png
Tutorials 6 years ago
@ivoras Yes, we will fix that.
amsgomes_9956 6 years ago
I Confirm this behavior. I have been noticed this since yesterday.
ivoras 6 years ago
Thank you! I'm looking forwards to using it again!
amsgomes_9956 6 years ago
The big problem is that we will not be notified when the bug get fixed.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@amsgomes_9956 that does not affect normal use, only affect the vision. you can re-open the PCB, the ratline will disappear.
ivoras 6 years ago
Unfortunately it's not only visual. The autorouter gets confused by the problem ratlines. Here's what happens when I move components, then re-open the PCB and then run the autorouter: ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171020/59e9dc50dcddd.png
Tutorials 6 years ago
@ivoras Yes, we noticed that, and we fixed the ratline issue, and need to check the auto route issue now. when we ready we will release upgrade.
support 6 years ago
Please try V4.10.3
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice