You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Ratlines showing unconnected routes when in fact they are
1773 5
SniperSix 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: On some occasions, especially after replacing components, the ratlines will show up as if the pads or the nets were not properly connected. I need to save, close the pcb and reopen and the ratlines are gone. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Place a component to a PCB and connect the pads to the circuit. Place a new component over top and give the pads the same net names as the underneath component. 2. Delete the underlaying component and sometimes, ratlines will appear. 3. I need to save my PCB and close it. When I reopen, the ratlines are gone. Expected results: Ratlines should be present only when pads are not properly connected to their respective nets. Browser: IE11
Comments
SniperSix 7 years ago
Actually, sometimes the same problem also occurs when renaming a component with one that previously had the same name.
ProblemSolver 7 years ago
I always like to manually clean up the laid tracks after the router has finished, and have noticed the ratlines appear for the same pads that I have just manually rewired. I cannot get rid of the ratlines once they appear.
andyfierman 7 years ago
What happens if you save, close and reopen the layout?
mijnmodelbaan 6 years ago
Same problem here: yesterday I created schematics, created PCB, solved all errors. Changed schematics today, updated PCB, did a bit of re-wiring as there were some errors. After all the errors were gone, there still was one ratline showing. After closing the PCB and re-opening it the ratline was gone.
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
I have noticed when editing you have to be very careful of net names. If you add a pair of feedthroughs and a new trace to reroute an existing trace, the new traces don't always pick up the same net names, they end up with generic net names. This will show a ratline between the two pins as well as yellow xs on the feedthroughs where they connect to the alien nets. I find if I click on each element and make sure to relabel them all part of the same net, this usually gets fixed.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice