You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Rebuild All Copper Area - Needs rebuild or warning before exporting Gerbers
774 1
dennis5995 5 years ago
EasyEDA v. 5.6.15 The Rebuild All Copper Area function either needs to execute automatically before exporting Gerber files (preferred)  or at least needs to put up a warning if the copper areas have changed before exporting Gerbers.  It's very easy to make a small change (like adding vias to a 4-layer board), save the board and export the Gerbers and forget to rebuild the copper areas.  This happened to me and I ended up with a batch of ruined boards with shorted power planes.  Since the copper areas are rebuilt when the file is re-opened its very hard to see what happened.  In my case I had the original bad Gerbers but could only see the problem by using another company's 3-D Gerber viewer to find the bad vias in the inner layers. The copper areas should be rebuilt automatically when the user tries to export the Gerbers.  Ideally the affected copper areas should rebuild in real time when vias and pads are added or changed, but at least EasyEDA should verify they're rebuilt before exporting Gerbers.
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi At next release , the Editor will support check DRC for objects to copper area. That's because of if the editor support auto-rebuild copper will make the editor be slow down. build copper area need a lot of calculation. then we don't support it at present. The DRC for objects to copper area need much calculation too, it will take some tme when DRC running.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice