You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Relocating PCB pad on placed component
493 5
MuckLuck 3 years ago
I used to be able to manually relocate pads on placed components (Aug 2020 timeframe), but now I can't. Example: I have a through hole resistor in a PCB layout with a pad at x=5, y=0. I want the pad to be at x=10, y=0. Usually, I can simply click the pad and edit the x coordinate to be x=10. Now when I try this, the pad no longer moves, and clicking the pad again shows the coordinate is unchanged from its original x=5. I'm hoping there's a way to do this still, since I don't want to have to make custom footprints for every new pad location. Any ideas on how to get around this? Thanks
Comments
Markus_ee 3 years ago
Hi! I found a way. You do it first by pasting the cordinate to its field on the right and hit enter. Then you do it again but this time around you paste the coordinate or type it and then leave the coordinates field without hitting enter and click with your mouse to anywhere that is empty space on the PCB area. After that and only then the pad or via moves to the desired location. This is an obvious bug and EasyEda should fix this asap! Regards, Markus Virtanen HW / Electronics Designer
andyfierman 3 years ago
@markus_jidoka, Could you post this as a Bug Report please Markus? Thanks.
andyfierman 3 years ago
Or.... @MuckLuck, Please change the Category of this Topic to Bug Report. :)
UserSupport 3 years ago
Hi It will be fixed at next release
MuckLuck 3 years ago
@markus_jidoka Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately that did not work for me... are you using the web editor or the desktop editor? @andyfierman Done! Wasn't sure if this was a bug or a "feature" :) @UserSupport Some more info - I've only used the web editor Last time it worked for me was actually ~November 2020 This was also affecting other fields like pad shape/size, but reloading the webpage seemed to fix that. Pad location was still not working. <br> <br>
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice