You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Remove crosshairs please
1103 6
cdrhd1500 6 years ago
In schematic editor, one is confronted by crosshairs continually being in the way, the crosshairs appear so important in movement that you cannot move or edit components as they are always there. You briefly have a moment without them, then OMG they are back again Any chance we can end the crosshair silliness please and do instead exactly as Oregano does which is be the best schematic editor on earth.
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
You can turn the Cross Cursor off: ![enter image description here][1] * Note however that this is global: it turns the cross cursor on or off for all editor windows. [1]: /editor/20180222/5a8e8ba9be180.png
cdrhd1500 6 years ago
I notice too the crosshairs cause the program to make wire or connection and part selection nigh impossible. I can be trying to select a wire to wire point up to 50 times and nothing happens. I am saying to myself whilst doing this why am I wasting time on a single wiring point. I then have to use a bus connection instead. The crosshairs also cause wire length to overrun and do not snap back to the obvious point where the wiring is needed, which then requires removal or undo of that wire , to then go over the same problem with the crazy crosshairs. I cannot be the only Easy EDA user having difficulty. Has there been an earlier version without this problem, and can the clever designer of Oregano be contacted to assist easy EDA overcome this obvious design problem you have. https://github.com/drahnr/oregano Otherwise Easy EDA is excellent, and great you are here. Thanks
andyfierman 6 years ago
* If a net or trace accidentally overruns, you can delete the last segment of it by double clicking on the end green vertex dot. ![enter image description here][1] This works for intermediate vertices too. (Dragging the blue dots adds new vertices.) * Are you sure you have got `Snap` set to `Yes`? ![enter image description here][2] and have a suitable `Grid Size` and `Snap Size` set? [1]: /editor/20180222/5a8e98f08d104.png [2]: /editor/20180222/5a8e96e2656cc.png
andyfierman 6 years ago
Note that the `G` Hotkey toggles `Snap` on and off.
Frendor 6 years ago
I don't have such problems cdrhd1500. When placing a component I do get the crossair, but once placed a deselect the crossair by right clicking. It's also the same for wire placement. Press W to select wire mode, left click to place and right click to deselect. Like andyfierman says, check grid and snap size although, I believe the HotKey G has been disabled in recent updates therefore you will have to click the option. Frendor.
andyfierman 6 years ago
My mistake: Frendor is correct. The `G` HotKey was disabled some updates ago to avoid a common problem of people accidentally clicking it and finding themselves in off-grid placement hell!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice