You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Replace components in schematics
1284 5
Jonatan Castro 1 year ago
Hello, I have quite a few of capacitors and resistors I realise later in the design process that are extended parts but I found out there's a basic part available. However I'm unable to find a way to easy "select all capacitors" and replace them with a new part (footprint is the same). Is it just missing from the software or is it just me not being able to find it? I searched on the forums and I see this question was asked around 5 years ago so maybe things have changed! Thanks a lot
Comments
Looks like I might have found it! I'm able to select multiple components and change the LCSC part and Manufacturer part, hopefully that's enough! ![SCR-20230108-mhb.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/BDAPvjHBOPLblNdJTMu0bh5mNOfgjpVbpfexKCEO.png)
andyfierman 1 year ago
Similar to what you have done but simpler is to use the Find Similar Objects tool to select the relevant symbols then update the common attributes in the right hand panel.
@andyfierman nice, thanks!
UserSupport 1 year ago
You can change the device, at Tools - Device Manager
Calum22 10 months ago
@usersupport Bumping this as it doesn't seem to come up anywhere else, but device manager actually seems to do a reasonable job.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice