You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Required parameter "Google Recaptcha" is not present
826 9
CharlesGibbsNam 2 years ago
Good Afternoon. I have just upgraded to 6.4.31, After the upgrade I am unable to log into my desktop Program. I am receiving this error  "Required parameter "Google Recaptcha" is not present" On the web interface is the same I have to log in online via google sign in. What is going on? I have an urgent project that I need to complete. Can someone please help me? Thank you. Charles.
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Are you asking about the online or the Desktop version? If you are working in the Desktop version, is there any reason why at least temporarily to get you out of trouble, you cannot complete your project using the online version?
andyfierman 2 years ago
Or if you're using the Desktop Client, revert to an earlier version?
@andyfierman Hi Andy thanks for the reply, I've tried doing that but it says that this version is no longer supported when I try to log into my account from the previous version. What I do not understand is why I can no longer log into my account EVEN ONLINE with my EasyEDA account login. I am now being forced to log in via my google account, This is both on online AND desktop. Thanks Charles
andyfierman 2 years ago
I don't see this problem so I can't be a great deal of help. Have you tried logging out of all EasyEDA, LCSC, JLCPCB and OSHWLab sites, clearing the cache in Chrome then logging in using your EasyEDA username and password? What happens if you try using Edge Chromium or Firefox?
IRRElectronica 2 years ago
I'm facing the same issue. I must to wait several seconds until captcha is loaded. Also "Remember Me" doesn't work. I have to enter my login credentials everytime after my browser was closed. Firefox 96.0.3. Thanks.
@IRRElectronica Hi, YES! This is exactly the same for me, feels like I'm talking to myself though, I have restarted the PC uninstalled, restarted, re-installed and then restarted the PC this still does not help. For me, though the captcha does not even load, but, seems that we are the only ones complaining so it won't be dealt with, very sad indeed.
@andyfierman Hi Andy, sorry but I do not use either of those I am on google and Brave, respectfully, the browser should not play ANY role when working through the destop version as I always have been, This problem persists inside the desktop login AND the browser login. There is no difference, as stated by @IRRElectronica this is happening to him aswell, not only that but "remember me" is also of no use. Regards Charles
andyfierman 2 years ago
Please bear in mind that for any problem that cannot be reproduced, there needs to be a certain amount of detective and deductive work that can only be done by asking questions and making suggestions for things to try to obtain more information about the problem. "sorry but I do not use either of those I am on google and Brave" The suggestion that you try a different browser was not to change your work flow but to try to help diagnose the problem. "...respectfully, the browser should not play ANY role when working through the destop version..." I wasn't suggesting that it did. I suggested that you try the online version simply to see if it might help you out. "This problem persists inside the desktop login AND the browser login." Which means that we now know something that we did not know before you tried it.
@andyfierman "The suggestion that you try a different browser was not to change your work flow but to try to help diagnose the problem." I understand this, but, as this problem is (now was) presenting itself on both systems it shows a login problem with the application. (To be specific the google re-captcha not showing up.) "I wasn't suggesting that it did. I suggested that you try the online version simply to see if it might help you out." Read the below text from my original post please. "After the upgrade I am unable to log into my desktop Program. I am receiving this error  "Required parameter "Google Recaptcha" is not present" On the web interface is the same" Meaning that the same action is being reproduced on the web login...... "This problem persists inside the desktop login AND the browser login." "Which means that we now know something that we did not know before you tried it. No, it does not, as I catagorically stated this IN my first post as shown above. There already I had given this information. A more carfull read perhaps next time could yeild quicker results. In my second post, answering to you I said the following: "What I do not understand is why I can no longer log into my account EVEN ONLINE with my EasyEDA account login." Stating that the same behaviour was presenting itself as on the desktop version. Although this now somehow seems to have sorted itself out, as when I logged in for the first time since Monday the re-captcha is now showing up and allowing normal login again. I do appreciate your help and feedback, Thankl you kindly. Regards Charles
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice