You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Right-hand panel wont open (Chrome)
293 5
FrankCA 1 year ago
Havent used EasyEDA online standard version for a 2-3 months. Now in v6.5.22 I find that the right hand panel wont open either when I click on the arrow or when I click on the option under View menu. The arrow changes direction left/right but the panel does not open. Seems to be an issue with Chrome I am using <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(95, 99, 104);">Version 108.0.5359.99 (Official Build) (64-bit). Under Firefox </span>106.0.5 (64-bit) it works fine.<span class="colour" style="color: rgb(95, 99, 104);"></span>
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Works OK for me using: Chromium Version 108.0.5359.94 (Official Build) for Linux Mint (64-bit) Google Chrome Version 108.0.5359.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
UserSupport 1 year ago
please check if any ADblock extension at Chrome
HarmOtten 1 year ago
I have the same issue, for several months now. Currently on Chrome Versie 114.0.5735.199 (Official build) (64-bits) Disabling ADblock does not solve it. Only refreshing the page will bring the side panels back.
andyfierman 1 year ago
@harmotten, What happens if you use Firefox or Edge Chromium?
HarmOtten 1 year ago
@andyfierman Microsoft EdgeVersion 115.0.1901.183 (Official build) (64-bit) does not have this issue. Hope this info helps solving the issue with Chrome.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice