You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Runs out of Wire Again
608 4
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: Steps to reproduce bug: 1.Drawing a line from one part to another 2. 3. Results:Runs out of wire, making connection from one location to the next impossible Expected results: Remove the crazy cross hairs please , they drive me nuts ! Browser: Mozilla
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Could you clarify what you mean by: `Runs out of wire, making connection from one location to the next impossible` please.
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
I normally access wire from the side pane menu. I already have many connections wired but what happens is I am running the mouse to wire a connection as normal but then nothing happens, as though it has run out of wire. I can try and try again but it will not wire any more. I have found though, temporarily using a bus enables me to connect with a bus I then delete the bus and wire then resumes, indicating that there is only so much wire available before it runs out. There were about 15 wire connections when it ran out of wire.
andyfierman 7 years ago
What operating system are you using the Mozilla browser on? Does the same thing happen with other browsers?
andyfierman 7 years ago
What happens if you use the `W` hotkey? What happens if you just click on the pin on a device to start the wire tool?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice