You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
SAVING PCB KEEPS CHANGING THE LOCATION OF MY PADS, HOLES, TRACES VS. GRID. BUG? PLEASE HELP.
331 4
JDrouinsky 4 years ago
WHEN I SAVE MY PROJECT AND REOPEN THE FILE LATER, I CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THAT ALL MY MULTI-LAYER PADS, TRACES, HOLES, ETC, HAVE THEIR POSITION MODIFIED VERSUS THEIR ORIGINAL LOCATION. I TOOK GREAT CARE AT SNAPING THEM ON THE GRID CROSSINGS TO FACILITATE WITH DIMENSIONS AND DESIGN. THIS IS NOT ONLY QUITE ANOYING BUT ALSO TAKES TIME TO REPAIR... I AM WONDERING IF THIS IS A BUG OR IF I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. I AM USING A GRID OF 1.27MM, NOTHING FANCY. THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION & HELP. JEZZSKY
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
By how much are they moving? Can you post some screenshots to illustrate this problem?
JDrouinsky 4 years ago
Hi Andy. Thanks for getting back to me. They dont move much, but they do, and all of them at that... Usually, they move by up to half a grid, either up, down, sideways, or both. What really bothers me, is that I can't seem to be able to reproduce the effect and the conditions for such behaviour are not clear to me. Only saving and reopening seems to be the common action to these situations, but not all the time. In addition, some pads lose their connection with their pads/holes, some don't (even though they share the same Net). This leads me to say that the behaviour originates from the placement of the pads during the reconstruction of the PCB from file during the opening process, but I could be wrong. My grid parameters are as follows: Grid size: 1.27mm Snap size: 0.125mm Alt Snap: 0.063mm ![Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 20.43.36.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/k0XyKRaD3Zl5zfXDTK2tYxR8mhikpVK2d3CQlKhr.png)
andyfierman 4 years ago
Some before and after screenshots might be more illuminating. Maybe with the difference marked for clarity? Could you make this project public and share the link to the project?
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi Not really understand the problem, can you provide the previou images and abnormal images for comparing?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice