You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I cannot import 3D Model in EasyEDA pro desktop version.
325 1
todoro 5 months ago
I cannot import STEP files from the "New 3D Model" menu in EasyEDA pro desktop version. I'm using the desktop version. This has been a problem since a recent update. I exported it as a STEP file from Fusion 360 as I have done so far. I can't import in EasyEDA pro desktop version. The situation is as follows. New 3D Model --> Select File --> Nothing appears in the Model list. When you press Save, “Please select file” appears. The file names are all in English and are simple character names such as ESP32H.step. However, when I run the same file in the web version, it is read and imported without a problem. So now I only import the 3D model from the web version and do the rest from the desktop version. However, I am going through a very uncomfortable situation. Please provide a solution to this problem. Also, if I use Korean in the circuit diagram, the output does not work well. If I change the first letter to English, it sometimes displays, but when I export it as PDF, it doesn't show up. We would appreciate it if you could check the multilingual support issue. ![A01.png : Desktop version](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Tr0DbyukM8kVn9uoCNgh8YAPUu5i4jKBNT4Uurle.png) It does not appear in the Model List in the desktop version. ![A02.png : Web version](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/k9PYAAMGbXvMhQeQZtiRJBL0cmODkiLaLkC4Ag7p.png) If I use the same file in the web version in the same way, it appears in the Model List and is imported normally.
Comments
haidy_easyeda 5 months ago
Hello, please note your questions and send this 3d model file to my email:<u>[haidy@easyeda.com](mailto:haidy@easyeda.com)</u>. I will check it for you. thank you
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice