You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
SVG problem with footprints
253 2
Brice_ANNETTE 1 year ago
Hello all, I can't figure out why some holes and copper don't appear in the SVG file I generate from my PCB to check my circuit. But everything in the gerber is ok ! And the 2D and 3D view is ok too... It makes me think I am doing something wrong but I can't discover what, if some of you know the answer it would save me some time and I would appreciate it :) Just see : here is the PCB ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OIjP6afAYauIUdkHXviSp1zVPQvPiCBaqM5Mzgoj.png) Here is the gerber that is perfectly fine, with the holes and the copper visible : ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/aoYdmUE02NVrSsRjg4bdNd6LMSfmQnNAKiNKvBLM.png) And here is the SVG file that I have a problem with : As you can see, the pads don't appear and I don't know why. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/bWPyxqgNljpi3S6CjFjVUMI5HzCKN4nlMaQU32t1.png) Here is how I export it : ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KLgqCuJagTCnjSZqkiusmkdO6R2YNdNLkrj3aTJa.png) If someone knows it would be kind to share about it. Have a nice day, Brice
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Works OK for me: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lT2ZcNLKuUYqSjFrtuGXyMY0QCoAFLpUEgxapNU9.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/tKHKkg7Rce8sRIRRmR4dqmXtm0Y4PjanTEVysIYj.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/zg9M0VG1aFQli7s0dUjPAGeWoRWR4TRT1ZNNhmcd.png)
andyfierman 1 year ago
Try a different svg viewer? I just opened it in Firefox.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice