You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Saved Frequently - Lost it all anyway
373 7
swlehr 4 years ago
![empty pcb.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oEgRTcHafFd8hELupHarBA3IVUBuvOyEhsSQTXYS.png) I spent countless hours carefully placing components on my pcb.  This project has an external interface requiring extremely precise placement of buttons, holes, etc.  I was so careful to save after every minute alteration.  I exited EasyEDA to take a well deserved break, and when I opened it back up, nothing was left but an outline of my board and a lonely diode.  The diagram above the blank outline is an earlier attempt that I'd abandoned in favor of a new, fresh approach; but even that has many missing components.  What is the point of saving your work, if it gets ruined anyway.  I'll never get those hours back.
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi when you find out the error after open, don't save it , and please close it and open it agian. if still same , please recover the historical ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/DCVGfcIRGAm5FS7XI7uZTpBrBkRnGyfPuTjaDcib.png) when you recover, please export your file as EasyEDA format, and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) any steps can repeat this issue? Thanks
swlehr 4 years ago
I was able to recover the PCB in an earlier state before I lost it.  That is very reassuring, thank you!  I exported the recovered file and emailed to you as requested. SwL
andyfierman 4 years ago
@swlehr, Check to make sure you have not accidentally saved your files as Modules. They no longer appear in your Project but can be found in the Shift+F Search Libraries tool or in your User Center.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Also, check your Recycle Bin in the User Center.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Sorry: in the left hand panel.
swlehr 4 years ago
@andyfierman Thanks\, I was able to recover everything \*whew\*\.
example 4 years ago
It is actually quite hard to really lose any work in EasyEDA. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice