You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematic Annotation VS PCB net names
253 4
diTrack 3 years ago
In recent project, I re-annotated my schematic and updated that to the PCB . There were already a lot of pcb routing done on this pcb. I found that some of the net names changed. My question is that, how can I also update the net names and keep the routing traces that are already done? Notice that, R11 was R10 before the update. Now I updated the PCB, R10 is now R11. However, the net name is still R10-2. It is a correct connection but wrong net name. These happened all over the places in this PCB. I am sure there is a simple solution somewhere. I tried but couldn't find the answer. Thanks in advance. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2V8ExFg1W0fVheD7pjDwZv6buT2m2iOXRRTibZxj.png)
Comments
MrToM 3 years ago
Try the option to update the 'Track`s net.....yada yada yada' hidden away at the very bottom of the 'Confirm Importing changes information' window... _ ![Untitled-1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lL5ebOsU0ULd3xzQgS6U2KMyje3BZxJI587tjHNa.png) _ No promises but it may work. _ Regards.
diTrack 3 years ago
Pretty sure there is no simple solution to this. But I have just found a work around. Change the prefix of the very first component to something like R1000. In my case, it is the resistor. Do the update to pcb. Yes, make sure to select the "Also update track's ..." option you showed above. After updating the pcb, change the component's prefix back to normal. The morel of this story is that, always select the "Also update track's ..." in the first place.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@diTrack, Can you make a little public project to demonstrate this issue and then post the link to it in a Bug Report? Thanks.
diTrack 3 years ago
Are you the admin of the forum? It is probably not a bug. I would say that if the user manual have mentioned this, it would have saved me some time though.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice