You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematic drawing to PCB
849 6
lizhihome 4 years ago
I have multiple schematic sheets in one project, but I only want use one schematic sheet to create PCB, how can I do it? now it always uses all schematic sheet components to PCB. Thanks,
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi It doesn't support this feature yet. you can canvert  to PCB and then delete what you don't want each time.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Put each schematic thst you want to convert into a pcb in a separate project.
MikeDB 4 years ago
I think the word "Project" is misleading.  It should really just say "PCB".  Then being able to group PCBs into project folders later on would be much appreciated.
lizhihome 4 years ago
The intention of this request is: to save schematic sheet into different version in one project so I can easily compare changes. Now I have to backup the old version of schematic drawing to different project. It will be great if put something in sheet name such as "_bak", then this sheet will not be considered in create/update PCB.
MikeDB 4 years ago
@lizhihome I totally agree.  I have one project which is on version 6 and so creates 6 'projects' and with so many PCBs on the go the list I have to scroll down is getting ever longer
yellowatt 4 years ago
Can't you use project versionning for this ?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice