You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematic part changes
349 1
Bob11746 2 years ago
How can I change a part without ripping up copper?  If I swap out a resistor, just a value change, when importing to PCB, the part is place outside the PCB outline and must be re-placed.  The traces may or may not be there, but regardless, this is very inconvenient.  On my office (high end)  PCB program, I would import the part into the library, swap the part out, then update the part on the schematic with new parameters.  If I did not do this, a new unique part identifier would be generated (even if it had the same refdes) and my PCB guy would have to re-place the part.  Of course, these parts had to have the same footprint and pin numbers. Is there any such thing in EasyEDA? Thanks, Bob
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Either edit the component attributes to change the part number and supplier info or swap the symbol in the schematic. Make sure the reference designators (prefixes) are the same as before the edits. Then in both the schematic **and** the PCB do: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/qWEQc0lfaTgvOscLd3k27Lyl4P7xlVE6ySnoplIu.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nBCgztcwvukjYeXFUXp3bQQWviT8vEGghVDTxwdP.png) Save the Schematic. Do: **Update PCB...** or **Import Changes...** Save the PCB.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice