I discovered strange behavior while tracing my PCB: while tracing a wire I noticed that it is connected to a wrong net.
I returned back to the Schematic and checked the connection: Visually it showed me correct conection.
My scheme contained 2 connections named DISP_CS.
When I started searching for DISP_CS it showed me only one connection.
Then I searched for the connection that was established in a wrong way instead of DISP_CS.
One wrong connection was named T_CS.
The search result for T\_CS showed me 3 connections\. One of these 3 results was the element named DISP\_CS\.
So the element was displayed as DISP\_CS but in fact it was connected to T\_CS\.
I don't know how to reproduce the issue.
I fixed the poblem by applying the same name to the DISP_CS element one more time and pressing Enter.