You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematic shows incorrect Net name and ID in unpredictable way
406 9
Kirill Ivanychev 1 year ago
I discovered strange behavior while tracing my PCB: while tracing a wire I noticed that it is connected to a wrong net. I returned back to the Schematic and checked the connection: Visually it showed me correct conection. My scheme contained 2 connections named DISP_CS. When I started searching for DISP_CS it showed me only one connection. Then I searched for the connection that was established in a wrong way instead of DISP_CS. One wrong connection was named T_CS. The search result for T\_CS showed me 3 connections\. One of these 3 results was the element named DISP\_CS\. So the element was displayed as DISP\_CS but in fact it was connected to T\_CS\. I don't know how to reproduce the issue. I fixed the poblem by applying the same name to the DISP_CS element one more time and pressing Enter. <br> <br>
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
You need to be able to reproduce this behaviour and post at least some screenshots - or preferrably post the link to a public project - that that clearly illustrate the issue.
Here is the screenshot that shows described behavior: I am searching for T\_CS but it shows me DISP\_CS instead <br> ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/xcyUetTiFJlcxLCY6miX77x6hRB3JhcNIHGZlHNl.png)
@andyfierman Here is the screenshot that shows described behavior: I am searching for T\_CS but it shows me DISP\_CS instead ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/pgC7q5KBcBI6WUZtXzP1G3yo1pGtAhJSpP0aLEVp.png)
andyfierman 1 year ago
@kivanychev, Thanks but your screenshot does not show enough information. Check to see if you have a net somewhere in the schematic that has both the DISP\_CS and the T\_CS netnames attached to it\.
@andyfierman There is no connecton of DISP\_CS and T\_CS\. So when searching for T\_CS it should not show me DISP\_CS connection: <br> ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/LGiWZvbC78tQZ9j5VBXdEnPv66jV9PIWw0yWYL6a.png)
I fixed the incorrect connection by re-entering DISP_CS value in the edit window: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/JxnfqjmJRVugOkINboXoj7QEyEuzBXE4sQM1m2nC.png)
@andyfierman One more appearance of this issue: I select a wire which has no connection to N\_220\. But the property window shows it's net name as N\_220\. This is a very dangerous issue. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/VoVjk4rNKDOBZK0LC3MDNnWsiqI0UPsyCelLb36w.png)
andyfierman 1 year ago
@kivanychev, I think you need to do two things next. 1. Change the Category of this topic to Bug Report;  2. Reply to @UserSupport instead of me   :)
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi when you check the DRC rule you will get the log the wire name must same as netflag、netport, otherwise it will generate the nets the Pro edition isn't like the Std edition, its wire has name, the name will generate the net, or you can empty the wire name, this behaviour is same as EDA PADS and OrCAD
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice