You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematic and PCB layout re-use
1672 5
NuttyProfessor47 6 years ago
Is it possible to use a schematic as a starter for 10 in a new schematic? In particular, is there a way to use the Arduino UNO shield as the staring point for a larger schematic/PCB that will preserve the Arduino interface connections and layout? If so, how? I've tried copy and paste, but that doesn't work between tabs, and the Arduino sample won't copy at all. So can it be removed from it's frame (if I try to magnify it, it dissapears top left, and recentering reduces it back to its original size with the other frames around it) and repositioned in the centre of the screen (canvas)?
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
You can copy and paste between tabs **as long as you keep both tabs open**. * A better way to do this might be to use the Save as Module menu options: Schematic Editor: ![enter image description here][1] PCB Editor: ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20170906/59afbbada2063.png [2]: /editor/20170906/59afbb3e732dc.png
@andyfierman Thanks, I'll give that a try tonight.
@andyfierman Worked a treat. Now all I have to figure out is how to change the default symbol numbering so that multi sheet schematics don't all start at 1 again on each new sheet. Is there a switch somewhere that will take the numbering from the project, or the highest number already used?
andyfierman 6 years ago
There isn't an easy way to get numbering to continue from earlier schematics but there is a **Prefix Start** setting in the right hand panel: ![enter image description here][1] so you can start (or re-annotate)all the numbering for the new sheet from that. ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20170907/59b0f86049a05.png [2]: /editor/20170907/59b0f8e9ece84.png
@andyfierman Excellent. Thank you. As ever, it's obvious when you know how!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice