You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematic not showing up correctly
2010 17
RBoss 8 years ago
I'm not too sure how on earth this happened, but after opening the schematic of one of my projects today, most of the outlines of the components don't show up, and text only shows up sparingly. ![Schematic][1] I've tried changing the theme colours which results in a slightly better outlay in terms of the connecting lines. Anyone know a fix for this? [1]: /editor/20160109/568ff89aa2f90.png
Comments
RBoss 8 years ago
With the different theme colours, this is what the schematic looks like ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160109/568ffcff13d8d.png
andyfierman 8 years ago
Hi Poffman, Welcome to EasyEDA. I suspect that if you change the screen % zoom (on the top toolbar where it says 100% in your screenshot above) then your schematic will reappear. Occasionally the size of the schematic and the % zoom factor conspire to alias the lines and they seem to disappear. This may have happened to your schematic because you have added something to it so that the 100% zoom is now squeezing more objects into the same screen size and the aliasing has made the horizontal and vertical line fall down the cracks. If selecting a different % zoom doesn't fix it, please post back.
RBoss 8 years ago
Thanks for the reply, sadly it doesn't work. Tried using the "fit to screen" option as well as 50%, 100% etc but all that does is what it's supposed to do - zoom. It's a bit odd as if I hover over the specific parts with the mouse, the component highlight shows up (like the red pins on the second screenshot) so the actual schematic is still intact, the issue should surely be to do with the colour scheme? Any other ideas?
andyfierman 8 years ago
Hmmmm. Can you post a public schematic for us to look at? You could try pressing `CTRL+F5`to refresh EasyEDA in the browser to make sure it is up to date. Can I also ask you to post a formal Bug Report about this including your browser and OS information please?
RBoss 8 years ago
This is the link to it, not entirely sure I've made the project public correctly as it's not saying in the main screen I have any public projects, but on the project overview it says it's public, so hope you can view it :) [Project][1] [1]: http://easyeda.com/Poffman/ATtiny84A_PU-QgL3XfxPJ And also control F5 has no effect.
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, I guess you may change the white line. It is a public project. so we will help you to fix it. please take it easy.
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, We help you to fix this schematic, please delete your old schematic and save https://easyeda.com/editor#id=icSo3Xf9rJ as a new schematic.
RBoss 8 years ago
@dillon Thanks a lot - wasn't expecting such a speedy service! The pin outlines on one header are still not showing up though, not too worried about it but this shouldn't create any problems when converting the schematic to a PCB hopefully? I'm also kind of curious whether it was something I did wrong that caused the issue?
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, Can you tell me which header? where it is. We would like to help you. Or you can delete it and add a new. Yes. We can't find how to cause this too. If you find how to. We can fix this quickly.
RBoss 8 years ago
I just replaced the header, so mo problems there. I'm not sure how I could replicate the issue as I just opened EasyEDA yesterday and the schematic had changed like that..
RBoss 8 years ago
Just to say the same problem cropped up again, but I used the link you posted again.
andyfierman 8 years ago
Does this mean that you have lost any editing that you have done since the first time you used Dillons link to recover from this problem?
dillon 8 years ago
It is OK for me.
andyfierman 8 years ago
@Poffman, Is the problem the same when you open the schematic in different browsers?
RBoss 8 years ago
My apologies for the late reply. I didn't edit anything after replacing my incorrect version with Dillon's one, so I can't say. Have tried opening the 2 both in Edge and Firefox, both show the same symptoms.
RBoss 8 years ago
I might have found the problem. In the project with the corrupted(?) file, there were 2 schematics. As there are PCB's in the same project, could their confliction be the problem?
support 8 years ago
Hi, EasyEDA has version history, you may found them via your account->project->files You are right if you have two same schematic, may have problems. You can send an email to support@easyeda.com we will you help you to recover your design.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice