You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematics canvas in mm
3217 7
Khan Kudo 5 years ago
Hello, I would like to use the Schematics canvas with mm instead of mil. The unit can easily be changed on the PCB canvas but I don't know how to do it on the Schematics canvas. Please if you know how to do that could you tell me. It would be helpful knowing what size things on the Schematics canvas are.
Comments
MikeDB 5 years ago
I didn't think they were actually mil or mm, just 'EasyEDA' grid units.
andyfierman 5 years ago
There's no sense in having units in a schematic because it is not showing anything that has any physical dimensions. Setting things like the pin spacing on schematic symbols in terms of grid points makes sense so that pins snap to the grid and so wires in the schematic snap to the pins but there's no need for any physical dimensions.
Khan Kudo 5 years ago
@andyfierman Now that I think about it , I get it. Thanks. I'm NEW to Easy EDA like the first actual work I've done in it was today so yea.
Hendrik Pas 5 years ago
It is easy to set mm. Look a the right colum on the screen and click in Mil. You see a pull down menu. Select mm and Enter.
Khan Kudo 5 years ago
@hendrikpas55 Yes that is for the PCB canvas not Schematics. But @andyfierman said it has no physical dimension representation so no big deal for me. Thanks though : )
Hendrik Pas 5 years ago
He was right, only paper size You can change. Sorry
Khan Kudo 5 years ago
@hendrikpas55 No need to be sorry. You tried to help. Absolutely no problem :]
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice