You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Schematics lost or not visible
577 4
Terraformer 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Login to the editor 2. Previosly saved schematics "Version4" and other do not show up under project "PowerSelector". 3. Paste easyeda source and create new PCB. 4. Save the new PCB. 5. Refresh project list does not list the newly saved PCB. 6. Moreover, the "fabrication output" button is missing for the imported easyeda source. Results: Missing schematics Expected results: All saved schematics should be displayed Browser: Opera 45 (on Windows) Worked for hours on this schematic, had many "network error" save issues but every now and than a "successful save". Luckily, the easyeda source backup works. However, I imported it successfully but it does not show up under the mentioned project after saving.
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
Hi, I think you save your designs as Modules , which will be listed at other place ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170520/591f937ea8ab7.png
Terraformer 6 years ago
Dear Dillon, you are absolutely right. Shame on me. Although I did take a look at "my modules", I overlooked that "untagged" is not displayed automatically. So, how to change a falsely saved "PCB as module" back to "PCB"? "Save as" does not seem to work. Thanks a lot!
dillon 6 years ago
In this case, you need to use EasyEDA source , change the file type 14 to 3 , then you can convert it to PCB, save it as PCB. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170520/59201a724e913.png
Terraformer 6 years ago
Again, thank you very much! It worked.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice