You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Search for Packages Footprints only
962 4
gerdmuller.de 7 years ago
Hi, is there a way to only search for package/footprint names? In the search dialog there is always a search for part names and packages names combined. When I find a part/component, in which the searched package name is included, there is no way to favorite the package. I can only favorite the part/component. Example: I search for "SO8". I only want to find the package SO8 to add to my favorite parts. I get around 160 results with parts, that have the term SO8 in their names or have a package with SO8. If there is a part in the result list that have the SO8 package, I can not add the package SO8 to my favorites, just the part. Clicking through the results, when I find the package SO8 alone, I can add it to my favorite parts. It would be very helpful to have the following additional options: - search for only part name, or only package name, or both (as it is at the moment) - In the search results, add a favorite button for the package as well, when a part and a package is shown. - Also the Place and Edit buttons only work for schematic symbols, when the list shows a part and a package. Why not also have the possibility to edit the package in this case? Thanks, Gerd
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Search for package only is on TODO list. Next version, the compoents search dialog will be huge changed. We will provide compoents choose, more important. you can order the compoents from us or ask us to help to assembly. If you design with the compoents marked EasyEDA, you can save lots of time to sourcing your compoents. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160928/57eb869dd3585.png
gerdmuller.de 7 years ago
Great! Do you have a timeline, when the new features will be available? Thanks, Gerd
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Gerd, It is not currently possible to specify if the search is just for packages or just for symbols however, packages/PCB footprints *are* found in a **SHIFT+F** search and they *do* have `Favorite`, `Place` and `Edit` buttons. For example, if you do a **SHIFT+F** search for `SO8` and click on `List View`: ![enter image description here][1] then scroll down to SO8 (the list is in alphanumerical order) you will find that it has a `Place` and `Edit` button: ![enter image description here][2] Clicking on the blue `SO8` text then opens the detail view for that footprint: ![enter image description here][3] which also shows the `Favorite` button. BTW: in this particular case, the `SO8` package is already in the left hand Navigation panel under **General Packages > Surface Mount**. [1]: /editor/20160928/57eb864e0a1b5.png [2]: /editor/20160928/57eb86f16bd07.png [3]: /editor/20160928/57eb873402b29.png
dillon 7 years ago
Will release the beta version in 3 days. Will be online for using in 3 weeks, because of https://easyeda.com/support/Holiday_Schedule_for_EasyEDA_PCB_House-DXx7GgeOM
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice