You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Selecting a header from the library
3784 10
reefhermit 7 years ago
I cannot put a "through hole" header on the schematic from the library. I only have the choice of a PCB header. I built my schematic from this library before?? I tried other parts also with the same result?
Comments
support 7 years ago
Hi, You just can place schematic libs to schematic. you can't put a PCB lib to schematic. Put a schematic lib to your schematic, then import the change at your PCB. Let me know if it works ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160705/577b08bcdd917.png
reefhermit 7 years ago
You misunderstand . . . Only option I have is to place a Header on the PCB! I do not want to do this!! No option for a schematic part using General Packages through Hole
support 7 years ago
Can you told me which parts you try to place on the schematic?
reefhermit 7 years ago
Trying to place this part on Schematic: HDR1X14
support 7 years ago
I can't reproduce this error. `HDR1X14` can't be found , just a `SIP14` Is It this ? try to create a new schematic and try to place such a part. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160705/577b4c09e7755.png
dillon 7 years ago
There is another way to place such a head, use the wizard on the schematic. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160705/577b4de544470.png
andyfierman 7 years ago
@Reefhermit, OK, I understand the question... You have found the HDR1X14 PCB footprint to put on the PCB by doing a SHIFT+F search and now you want to find a schematic symbol to match it to put in the schematic. HDR1X14 is a single row 14 way through hole connector. If you look at **Connectors** in the **EasyEDA Libs** then select `SIP14` in the drop down list for the single row connectors and place it in the schematic, you'll find that it calls up HDR1X14 for the footprint. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160705/577b6729b3000.png Sorted! :)
reefhermit 7 years ago
OK, I will give this a try. BTW - the HDR1X14 I am trying to access is NOT on the "More Librarys tab". I tried to get the header on the Schematics page (left side window) under "General Packages/through Hole".
reefhermit 7 years ago
OK, Got it! Thanks, Ken
andyfierman 7 years ago
Reefhermit, Gald you're sorted. `BTW - the HDR1X14 I am trying to access is NOT on the "More Librarys tab".` But it is. The `More Libraries...` button does exactly the same thing as the `SHIFT+F` search, which is where I found the HDR1X14 PCB footprint. That's what the screenshot shows. Are you sure you entered the name correctly? :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice