You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Seperating diferent GND regions (Crystal)
203 4
Hari125 1 year ago
    Hi, I'm having difficulties **separating** the ground, connecting the two capacitors and crystal from the general ground. After that the separated area would be connected to the general GND using vias. Can somebody also explain why it's done that way? Maybe to isolate the circut noise? **Here's a picture:** ![изображение_2023-04-15_000805303.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/UUB6FUkXfpAtfQUs5xrmopHxhW4cE6wzCU3j9LZZ.png) **Here's how it should be:** ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HAJBLxDIso12q5zcQPjg5weWQHtVbyqebzhz1Okf.png)
Comments
Markus_ee 1 year ago
Can you publish your project so that we can see what is really going on? Regards, Markus Virtanen HW / Electronics Designer
Hari125 1 year ago
I did it. Just had to temporarily rename the Solid Region (to sth like GND2), place the copper area and then finally rename it back to GND. **Picture:** ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7nQxvmalEfBhDChvnN9wClb4SUeUSGSglp8vXeEN.png)
andyfierman 1 year ago
@hari125 You can also do that using the Copper Area tool as described in the Tutorial.
Markus_ee 1 year ago
It is highly recommended to connect the other pad of the crystal to general ground. However, this pad most likely gets connected internally to the ground via the other pad. Let me know if you need some help with routing. I'm happy to contribute on your project if you want to. -Markus
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice