You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Server down ?
1001 7
adynis 4 years ago
Today everything works very slow or it doesn't work ... I have the desktop app and I have some issues, and on web I sometimes get this Error 502... Is there any general issue? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/P9GSMMxbMcoHA9F9sxAa0NBjZAJnltKMG3wvsEar.png)
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi Every works good at myside. any chance to change network?
UserSupport 4 years ago
if its still fail, please try to update your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or the public DNS server
adynis 4 years ago
Hi, Thanks a lot for the answer. Without any reason, now it works fine again ! I'm quite sure it was not from me. I tried also from my mobile phone and I had the same error. The part-search in desktop app was giving errors. Login in desktop app also some time it was failing. On web also the forum was having issues.... but after a coupple of hours, now it works fine. Thank you
UserSupport 4 years ago
We checked the log, we didn't do anything and no errors
andyfierman 4 years ago
**For info,** I was seeing the same problem with the same messages at the around the same time. Tried again after about 5 minutes but still no access. Ok again when I tried again about 15 minutes after that but of course I have no idea when the site started to be inaccessible yesterday.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Should have said: I was using the online version in Chrome. :)
Gibber 4 years ago
Hi, Same problem at the same time. I am using the desktop app and could not access my files or save anything for a couple of hours. It restored some time last evening. All other network activity here was normal.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice