You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Server is bust, please try again later
808 13
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
It seems we have moved full circle, from timeshare mainframes to pcs and back now to competing for time on an overtaxed server. Is anything being done about this? I get that message about 90% of the time I click autoroute.
Comments
support 6 years ago
You need to adjust the PCB and run it again. some time the server is busy and stop to route
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
No, I mean it responds soon as I click. It doesn't even begin to route, it just says try again later. Is there a clear instruction on how exactly to map a pinout with a schematic template for a new part? I've wasted houts trying to figure this out. Thanks
support 6 years ago
@boxxofrobots Please refresh your editor to the new version V4.6 there is a Footprint manager, you can map and see the map very easy ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20170629/59549d26bbb0e.png [2]: /editor/20170629/59549d17580ff.png
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
Thank you but that is not at all an explanation. I can find no fault in any of this according to your cryptic documentation. How exactly do I fix this? All I want is a 300 mil 7c199, I'd hate to have to screw withy kicad just to get this done. I'm sorry but I find your docs disorganized an inconcide. You have a great service here, I hope you find someone to help you rebuild this jumbled tool.
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170629/5954a29a10a55.png
support 6 years ago
@boxxofrobots docs will be updated soon.
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
Been trying 45 minutes to autoroute a simple board. All I get is "Server is busy. Please try again later." Is the autorouter taken down every day? It seems to have this problem every day around this time.
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
Rather than the annoying box that simply requires you to "keep trying" why don't you put the requests into a fifo and a panel message that updates the "waiting for connection to router" and connects automatically when given the chance? This "error message" that happens about 8 times out of ten is very, very annoying. Definitely a feature request, and I would argue a definite usability bug.
Kissman 6 years ago
6 hours trying to route simple board :( no chance... going back to offline Altium :(
klenerderiz 6 years ago
Im trying too, I think its a server problem. I hope that tomorrow is possible.
dillon 6 years ago
@boxxofrobots @Kissman @klenerderiz The auto rotuer server halt, should come back. Auto router need lots of CPU, too many users. we Do will find a solution
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
I could help you deploy 100 of them into aws! You have a great start here. It will become a great service once the bugs are gone.
dillon 6 years ago
@boxxofrobots Thanks. Now we have 3 AWS, last night, the server is halt, not the money problem. When you use auto router for some a big litter complex PCB, please uncheck the realtime. We will dig a way to provide some offline auto router for complex project. some PCB needs hours to run. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170717/596c4c348e6ce.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice