You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Setting Origin Relative
1414 9
sophtware 5 years ago
I would like the ability to change the origin to something other than an existing grid point. For instance, setting a new origin to the center of a hole that is NOT on a grid point. It would be nice if the origin setting tool would snap to center points, or where pin 1 is located on a part.
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
hi Any images to indicate this ?
sophtware 5 years ago
I would like to set the origin where the arrow is pointing, but the center of the hole is NOT sitting on a grid point. ![Origin.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KIl4pmlV6672W0W2fsWc1k8OFC5OFktr4e95XlRt.png)
sophtware 5 years ago
A simple way to just enter X and Y on the current grid of where I want the new origin would work.
sophtware 5 years ago
Like this: New Origin Dialog X = 1.382 Y = 3.241 OK Cancel Where I supply the values...
UserSupport 5 years ago
hi It will be supported at v5.8, it is under developing.
UserSupport 5 years ago
When you set the origin, please press Tab key that, will show the New Origin Dialog
sophtware 5 years ago
Tab key is perfect! Didn't see that listed anywhere in the help. Thanks for the quick response! So far I'm loving this web-based EDA! And quick service to boot...
UserSupport 5 years ago
it is at update record of v5.7
rom1nux 5 years ago
Marvelous ! I search for this feature for a while. Good feature !
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice