You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Setting origin for PCB module
2752 2
lynxlabeling 6 years ago
I have created a PCB module in order to repetitively place it in my PCB layout. The problem I am having is that the placement snaps to an undesirable location. Put another way, I have pads on a 100mil grid in the PCB module. I have centered all parts of the module so that one particular pad is at canvas origin in the module. When I attempt to place this module into a PCB with a 100mil snap grid, the module is misaligned to a fraction of a mil in the X direction. I have tried adding a board outline at a 100mil grid to the PCB module with no change. How can I edit the PCB module in order for the pads to snap to my 100mil grid? Thanks, Scott
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
setting origin and grid as below: ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171012/59ded15e9086f.png
lynxlabeling 6 years ago
Yes, I tried all that. I think it may be a bug. I get a fractional offset when placing the module, but when I selected the placed elements and then move, it snaps to a grid that is 10 mils off in x & y when using a 100mil snap. I also noticed that setting the snap and alt snap grid in the PCB module editor is buggy. When setting those snaps, then selecting a footprint, then clicking on the canvas, the snap size goes back to what it was. The only way to set it is to do it via editing the source. This bug only seems to happen in the module editor, not the regular PCB editor. What are the underlying rules governing the placing of a PCB module and moving a selection of elements in the PCB regarding snapping?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice