You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sheet color (border, not background) is not saving
496 6
Guest 4 years ago
Hi I'm using version 6.1.37 and, if I change schematic sheet (border) color and save the file, when close and reopen it, the sheet color returns to its default (#880000). This happens even if I save my preferences to the server and reload them. Does anyone else faced this problem? Can someone help me? Thanks in advance,
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
It works well, if you want it for every new sheet, you need to set to ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gEuimm1rxx7NEWgmEqLlDv2thgdp3lmJDfaWTDP5.png) ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/pKjTe7dV6WybNpl9ti7IjkhHp24lpG5jbZRZify3.png)
andyfierman 4 years ago
@UserSupport, I think @miggarc is asking about using this attribute: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FFvcerxcHJoKVxuELJkcgH49ZsOSy0rhJ0U9TpJ7.png) to change the border colour. * I have tried changing the colour using this tool, saving the schematic, closing and reopening it and that works OK for me. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/iUPxod4APoOlMQpa765TnbN42e6VWD4hits4fOnx.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/EGLBJOrPPNFpkZJ30QkYnY8Uf1cdVD9OlZpQXftN.png) Before saving... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ZgCCglvvHVgohHKblU1mNvDJYvHEjwOhCx84QX3L.png) ...after saving, closing and reopening: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1oSlOzyauBNzhDezZMCEmtoPt7yDrVIIog52Lbiz.png)
Guest 4 years ago
Hi @andyfierman It's not working for me... I'm using the EasyEDA software, not the browser. There may be a bug on it. Even if I change sheet color at the right side panel attributes, after saving work, close and reopen, sheet color turns to its default. The same if I export file in EasyEDA format. After close and reopen the exported file, sheet color also turns to its default. Any other idea to what is behind this problem ? Lots of thanks in advance, Miguel Garcia
andyfierman 4 years ago
Please edit the Category or repost this as a Bug Report and clarify that you are using the desktop client and not the online version. Thanks.
UserSupport 4 years ago
I tested at EasyEDA desktop client, it works well too. please try to reload it? ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/84Whg1YJvNckPHVUXq1n9wkFOLdqsU1mRVJFE0V6.png)
Guest 4 years ago
@UserSupport This hapenend after close and open EasyEDA software or even after computer turn off and on again (no fast start-up enabled).
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice