You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Significant price difference between Easyeda and JLCPCB
644 1
dimitar.kunchev 6 years ago
Hi guys I have been happy used for quite some time and have referred your product to quite a few companies that have grown to enjoy your services, so I am quite surprised to see a bug so annoying since the release of the new version (which is overall nice update btw). I have one project with a board that is about 112x96mm and needs to be built with 2oz copper. On Easyeda when I go to the gerber generation I get a quote of about $18 for 10 boards. I think that's great price, but when I click to order I am taken to JLCPCB and the price changes to $45 before shipping. That is a serious difference and frankly once could say the first quote is misleading. I think the two quotes should match, shouldn't they? I hope to see this resolved soon! Cheers and keep up the great improvements
Comments
Selina 6 years ago
Hi Sir, Thanks a lot for your feedback, we're working to fix it as soon as we can. The default quote on EasyEDA is the price for standard PCBs with 1.6mm, 1oz, HASL, green solder mask, it’s the most cost-effective choice which we recommend. If you choose 2oz copper, there will be some additional costs for the special process. Sorry when you choose the 2oz copper, the price failed to update which caused the price difference between EasyEDA and JLCPCB. This problem will be solved soon. Thank you for your support and hope to provide you with satisfactory service for a long time. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice