You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Simulate logic circuits
1444 6
Markl 6 years ago
Hi, I read the Spice documentation and may have missed a tip. Is there a way to force a voltage out of an IC pin( mcu, logic gate..)? Or is my only hope be to use switches everywhere to approach the real world circuit behavior? Thanks Mark
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
Hi Mark, I don't understand quite what you want to achieve. Can you give me an example? You can model the behaviour of an IC output simply as a series of voltages or currents using a PWL voltage or current source. You can use simple logic devices to try to model (simple) state machines. Look in: **SHIFT+F > System Components > Spice Simulation > Spice gate** More complex, interactive behaviour of MCUs and FPGA is however beyond what you can do in EasyEDA.
Markl 6 years ago
@Andyfierman Ha thanks, The PWL command does exactly what I want. Perfect. Now, isn't there a way to get the voltage values according to the time used to build the graph in a textual format? The "show the result" item does not provide that. Thanks
andyfierman 6 years ago
`...a way to get the voltage values according to the time used to build the graph in a textual format?` Do you mean: 1) reading out the values of the PWL points as text into the WaveForm window; or: 2) a list of values used by the PWL as inputs to define the PWL points? 1) The points for the PWL will be shown in the Spice Netlist for the Document but they cannot be read out on their own: ![enter image description here][1] 2) Although in Ngspice it is possible to call up a text file of the PWL values, unfortunately this is not supported in EasyEDA. [1]: /editor/20170711/5964cfe44aba3.png
Markl 6 years ago
Ok! problem solved then. Thanks Andy
fabiodomin 6 years ago
Hi Dear, I can not understand this message "Circuit: good* no system model for ammeter, you can create a model by yoursel funtitled Doing analysis at TEMP = 27.000000 and TNOM = 27.000000 Warning: v2: no DC value, transient time 0 value used Warning: singular matrix: check nodes c5_1 and c5_1 I am simulating a single retifier AC-CC with a Bridge Diodes.
andyfierman 6 years ago
@Fabiodomin, * Please post your question in a new thread. Please also make your project public because nobody but you can see it to comment on.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice