You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Single circular outline PCB in removable square without panelize tools
989 6
rom1nux 3 years ago
Hello, I want to create circular PCB. I want to put this PCB into my pick and place machine with linear clamping vice. My first idea is to use the penalize tools but the tools force me to have a least 2 PCB in the panel. I want only one PCB because my reflow oven is small. I want something like this : ![exemple.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QiygTboA6ft4u47sD8qI3HokWNCLzR7AwS7nhkRo.png) It's possible to create this manually ? If not Did you have an idea to get a circular PCB into "cutable" square ? Thanks in advance
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; The V-cut line should be the same as the outline of the Sub-PCB, so make your circular shape and surround it with the square shape where you drop the linear clamping vice and attach both shape with a bit thick and small board outline than when you place the order indicate that the thick lines related to a v-cut line.
rom1nux 3 years ago
Hello and Many thanks @JLCPCBsupport for your quick reply, I don't understand well what you explain me.... Di you say I need to use different outline thickness ? I try step by step to be sure I understand well, can you correct me please. **1/ "make your circular shape and surround it with the square shape"** _I use 1mm outline thickness here for visiblity_ ![A1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/CmX1NaqjWHPderorExmvtZhg750NxPpbRCaUMQsS.png) ** 2/ "attach both shape with a bit thick and small board outline"** Now I use 0.250 mm outline thickness and draw 8 small lines to connect both shape ![A2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yATdFzUsnv1UrggakTzYj9cwwW6KdCa5yxOdtJLj.png) **3/ "indicate that the thick lines related to a v-cut line"** At order time I put in comment field "Hello, please use v-cut for 0.250mm outline, thanks in advance" I don't understand how did you distinguish the area to remove or not... can you explain me step by step. Thanks on advance
@rom1nux Hello ; The suggested design will not be produced well and even if the support team miss to handle your request for a V-cut than it will be complicated for your to fix the PCBs so I suggest you to make a design as follows which could be manually cut after the assembly in case the support team miss to make V-cut : ![vcut1.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OKeEKunSQc892qGura12UYLtkyVEBSQTm0XuVRRV.jpeg) ![vcut.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5kQwm9OiuNJfGsawhS7Kj7cTFrGMAHlV72UTrQbC.jpeg) You can add those red circles around the cut placement and add a note when you place the order to help you producing a V-Cut line right in the red circle placement. You can even make the V-Cut line with a "topSilkLayer" line. following this method, even if the support team miss to assist you, you still able to produce your PCBs and cut them manually. Please provide me your order number here or in a private message so I can better assist you once you place the order. Do not miss to add the note when you place the order.
rom1nux 3 years ago
Hello @JLCPCBsupport, Really clear and nice explanation, I understand all. Many thanks, I will let you known when I push my order. Many thanks for your support, your professionalism and your reactivity.
rom1nux 3 years ago
Hello @JLCPCBsupport, Support refuse my board, they don't understand and don't want to VCUT the ties I send you the order number in private message...
@rom1nux Hello I already send you a reply to your message, check.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice