You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Site causes Chrome to prevent sleep on Mac
1882 2
andrew.scull 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: When I have the easyeda.com site open (in editor or even when reporting this bug), Mac's Activity Monitor shows that Chrome is preventing sleep. This means the screen will turn off, but my laptop does not sleep to drains power quickly. Closing easyeda.com solves the problem. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Open easyeda.com, e.g. the schematic editor, in Chrome on Mac laptop 2. Open Activity Monitor's energy tab and see Chrome is preventing sleep 3. Close all easyeda.com tabs and update Activity Monitor (e.g. by switching tabs) and Chrome no longer prevents sleep Results: easyeda.com causes Chrome to prevent my Mac laptop from sleeping. Expected results: My laptop should still be able to sleep if I have easyeda.com open Browser: Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit) on Mac
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, Thanks for your report, we are not good at us Mac, we just test EasyEDA under Mac, but don't know what is Activity Monitor's energy tab , And we don't know which we cause that. Hope other Mac users can help us.
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Andrew, Do you see this if you open EasyEDA in other browsers on your Mac? You could also try raising this with Google via the `Help > Raise an issue...` in Chrome.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice