You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Size of components are not accurate
697 3
deltaf_3 4 years ago
I've design a circuit where Atmega328-PU chip along with i2C Serial interface is used. The circuit is fine and all the components are placed but there is a slight problem. When i take the export to PDF or SVG to create PCB (keep in mind that i am going to create PCB at Home) the size of component is different, it seems they are smaller in size. I've also try to search if this problem is faced by any other user but unable to find the same over the internet. Please guide me so that i can finish what i've started; Moreover, i've also try to export the file in DXF and convert it with online tool to PDF but DXF file only contains space for holes not complete PCB and even after converting components are shown quiet big. One more thing i need to mentioned that i'm exporting PCB in PDF using 1:1 size and measuring it before taking the printout so as per my assumption, it doesn't matter which printer is connected to system just to create export, even i've also tried to create export on the system where printer is not attached but still the size is same (i.e. smaller) Kindly guide me for that, in case you need any snapshot from my side do let me know i'll share the same
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Any images?
deltaf_3 4 years ago
@UserSupport, Sure i'll send you in next message for comparison
deltaf_3 4 years ago
I've again take print out now its fine although i've taken it multiple times before but all has problems, anyways thanks for active support
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice