You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Silk prefix bug
452 5
Elizandro 5 years ago
I have trouble with rotating component top silk prefix. Every time I open my project, some component silk prefixes reset to previous position even after saving the file. If I again rotate them to preferred angle and then saving the file, closing the project and open it again, silk prefix have reset to the previous angle.
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Can you share the link to a public project to demonstrate this problem?
Elizandro 5 years ago
@andyfierman This is a private project, but how I share it, so not anyone has access to it?
Elizandro 5 years ago
I just solved the problem! For those who may encounter the same problem: I selected the Silk prefix and while rotating it I dragged it to the desired position and saved it. For a test I closed and reopened the project and the angle of the prefixes were saved. Hope this helps!
andyfierman 5 years ago
I can confirm this. You have to move the prefix after rotating it for the change to be registered and then it can be saved. If you rotate then save without moving the prefix even slightly, the change is not saved.
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi The editor doesn't allow the prefix gets too far away from footprint, if yes, when you open the PCB, it will be moved back origin position.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice