You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Solid Area Routing Angle "Arc" behaves different than Arc on track
564 3
MiniMax 5 years ago
Hello, the solid area routing angle option "arc" uses a different radius than using arc under track. I understand that solid area needs to force a closed form, but that would work with a "track arc" behaviour as well.
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Don't understand the issue. Need more explanation. Screenshots?
MiniMax 5 years ago
Hello, I tried to make a screenshot of the problem. On the left side you can see a track with option arc. On the right side you can see solid area with option arc. Both are created in one grid unit (top left to bottom right). My point was the difference in the arc calculation. It would be great if solid area (arc) would calculate the same arc as track does ... regards Carsten ![EasyEDA_Arc.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/qhP2a9raUj6MaIdDEZgA2YzitqXcQx9MVt9tLI3k.jpeg)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Yes, it is a known issue, because of the default routing angle for the track is 45 degrees, for the solid region is free angle, if we change solid region behavior to 45 degrees by default, that will be strange. we don't find a better way to solve this issue yet. then at present, the routing angle doesn't match the real angle for the solid region while routing
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice