You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Solid Region in TopSolderMaskLayer in PhotoView is seen as a Solid Region in TopLayer
463 3
Yusef 5 years ago
Hello, I need help, I have put various small Solid Regions in Top Layer, and covered all with a big Solid Region in TopSolderLayer with the intention of making the small Solid Regions tinned and avoid the green ink to cover its surroundings, now the PhotoView shows only the big area as copper tinned, the 3D view and the gerber-viewer.easyeda.com doesn't work today. I have noted that in pads, the SoldermaskLayer really mask the ink without adding copper zone, but in solid regions in copper (top or bottom) layer, the SolderMask which is also another solid region, adds to the copper area instead of only mask the ink, is it a BUG???
Comments
Yusef 5 years ago
Now the gerber viewer works and shows correctly the layers, 3D View is still down, and obviously the problem is a bug in PhotoView that shows TopSolderMaskLayer like TopLayer with solder mask, is not the same. The same problem occurs in bottom layer. So it shows copper where there is not copper.
andyfierman 5 years ago
Have you checked it using gerbv?
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi 3D viewer works at my side, please close the editor and remove your browser cache and try again. The TopSolderMaskLayer photo view problem is a known issue, it is fixed at v5.9, under testing now.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice