You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Some production requirements needed
1466 15
ClaudioEasyEDA 7 years ago
Hi folks! I need the following production requirements for ordering at EasyEDA pad min. width: ...? solder mask clearance min. width: ...? potential misalignment: ...? I could not find those values on https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/PCBOrder.htm Best regards, claudio
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
pad min is 0.3mm, but for such complex PCB, the price need to quote via email. The normal price for the pad size is 0.45mm
Dear Mr. Dillon. Alright. The reaons why I'm asking is, that I have to find the ideal values for a 0.5mm pitched IC, to have good solder bridges inbetween the pads. What would those values be? Is this possible pad width 0.3mm solder mask clearance ~0.0mm solder mask bridges 0.2mm ? Best regards, Claudio
andyfierman 7 years ago
@Claudio, The best way to define the pad dimensions for an IC is to either check the library parts against - or better still, build your own footprint based on - the manufacturer's recommended footprint drawing (usually) given in the device datasheet. Alternatively, build them to IPC recommended statndard dimensions which are available from a number of sources. EasyEDA then automatically creates the solder mask using dimensions based on best industry practice. You should not normally have to worry about solder and paste mask dimensions. Please note that recommended footprints may be different for hand, reflow and wave soldering assembly processes.
Hi Andyfierman, in my ECAD software I have a setting which is "solder mask clearance". Can I set it to 0,00mm, and let EasyEDA change this to any other value according to their fabrication needs?
andyfierman 7 years ago
Are you designing your PCB using external ECAD software and uploading your Gerbers from that software to EasyEDA and then getting EasyEDA to manufacture the PCBs for you?
Yes, exactly.
Andyfierman: I'm working with KiCAD since a long time. Is it possible to send the gerbers to EasyEDA with a solder mask clearance of 0.00?
andyfierman 7 years ago
Normally, PCB fab houses will adjust clearances, pads and track widths that are close but not exactly correct but I'm not sure what ours can do. Please email your question: `Is it possible to send the gerbers to EasyEDA with a solder mask clearance of 0.00?` directly to support.
Andyfierman, ok, I've contacted the support.
I've asked the support: "Alright, then do I understand you right: I give to you Gerbers with 0.00mm solder mask clarance and you change the value according to your fabrication needs? That would be fine." The answer was "yes".
andyfierman 7 years ago
I thought that would be the case but you need to be sure! :)
Andyfierman Ye. How much is the value they set it to? 0.075? 0.05? Or does it depend?
andyfierman 7 years ago
That's best answered by support as they are in direct contact with the manufacturers.
Yes, Mr. Dillon answered me. It's 3-4 Mil, that is 0.08 - 0.1 mm
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice