You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Something I find very annoying....
536 3
docflash 6 years ago
When I am working on a schematic or PCB and I accidentally move the cursor beyond the top of the work area, the drop-down menus in the top menu bar are activated. That's fine. The problem is that the drop-down menu stays active even after my cursor is back on the work area. To be able to resume working I have to click on a blank area of the menu bar or the work area. Is it possible to make it so the menu windows disappear once the cursor is not on the window? I know this would be very low priority, but it drives me nuts! Thanks again for the great site. It's hard to believe that this software is free to use. Jeff
Comments
Frendor 6 years ago
I agree with Jeff, this is very annoying! At least with the old version you could hide that part of the menu, but now you can't. Frendor.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Yes, that is in order to fix another problem, so we decide the menu to stay till the mouse cursor click others area....:) you can try a lot of applications or Windows operation system, you will found that its the same behaviors. thanks for your suggestion.
docflash 6 years ago
I thought that might be the case; that the windows stayed active to avoid some type of problem. Oh well, this is still the easiest, most intuitive EDA program available, so I can live with it. Thanks for the explanation. Jeff
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice