You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Spice Model
755 3
Ching Yeong Koh 3 years ago
Hi, I've just started using EasyEDA since yesterday trying to simulate one of my projects using optocoupler. As far as I know, I need to be in simulation mode and the icon in the library need to have an "S" symbol as "simulatable". However, my optocoupler which I get from the library under "user-contributed" received an error message saying "it haven't spice model", despite having the "S" symbol in the library. I've been searching online but to no avail. Can I have further clarification? Thanks. ![Capture.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9tAmzJoghd12Rl1tzOZpQFfmUYsP7s5hbwExVtjO.png)
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Sorry but except for those originally created and contributed by me or "example", most spice symbols from the user contributed library rarely work. If they were originally created and contributed by me or "example" then they should be ok but please post back with any problems.
andyfierman 3 years ago
Your project is private so only you can see it. Try just clicking OK on the warning message. There's a bug that generates this message even when the models are available. Can you make your project public and post the link to it?
andyfierman 3 years ago
"If they were originally created and contributed by me or "example" then they should be ok but please post back with any problems." Sorry but a recent change has put all my own spice symbols under the name Guest but I have no idea if anyone elses symbols are also under that username.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice