You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Square ou rectangle holes
4012 6
michelslv12 5 years ago
hi Do you know how proced to insert a Square or a rectangle hole in PCB ? Thank's
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Please use the **Solid Region** tool set to **Type = NPTH.** ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/VENmmt9cHZtV0HOTge54J667mmqxnWGhlwKe09p0.png)
michelslv12 5 years ago
Ok thank's !! It's good...
amsgomes_9956 4 years ago
Andy, I don know if it is a new version, but now for me there are these options: Solid, No solid, cutout . I have a single layer and need to have a square hole in my board. I choose  cut-out , is it correct ?
andyfierman 4 years ago
You can use **Solid Region** applied as **Multi-Layer** and set to **Board Cutout**: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/k207rBN9a1HIzmtBdALDXqsmDTgQk7IjEfLRJ8Ol.png) or define a hole using the **Track** drawing tool applied to the **Board Outline** layer: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5APxBTcIhLoGk87y3PjtjkWBxCytP4EBUHtVSlYv.png) Both give the same result in the Gerber files (GKO file = board outline): ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Qob1xavGFIVMOW6t4JCrKm5pluWRTCx3WAvyOksU.png)
amsgomes_9956 4 years ago
Andy I understood what you said, and that´s ok. But now I have another problem. I am trying to draw a empty rectangle on topsilk layer. However,  no matter what I do, I always get a solid rectangle. I loaded a pcb layout from someone, which has a small rectangle (empty one)on topsilk layer and I tried  to replicate that rectangle, but every rectangle I draw is solid. ![rectangle.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FGXiEwtkFjLaUlWJLbX9SjhoVYk1LHo1iHxcA4D9.png) I saved the pcb layout as rectangle. what am I doing wrong ?
andyfierman 4 years ago
The Rectangle tool draws a filled shape. To draw a rectangle in outline only, just select the relevant silk screen layer then use the Track tool to draw it. To accurately dimension and position rectangular shapes, I usually draw them as separate sides. I draw one side then set the position and length using the start and end xy coordinates. Then copy and paste that and reposition it for the opposite side. Repeat for the other 2 sides. I find that much less frustrating than trying to draw it as a single element.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice