You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Suddenly 36 PCBlib elements pads appears on different copper layer in PCB, WTF EasyEDA!!!!
373 4
BeerParty 4 years ago
When I resaved PCB file with another name all one element PCBlib pads that should be on the bottom copper layer end up on top copper, WTF? I know it's a free software, but I reported few bugs in the past and they are still here, and now this? Is this forum even red by development team? Cos it seems that people just wasting time reporting bugs. I really expected this software to be way more mature, but it's playgrounds for noobies at best.
Comments
BeerParty 4 years ago
Reopening file seemed to put pads back to their layer...
BeerParty 4 years ago
On my other post bug I found support called feature, this is also a FEATURE? This is how LQFP48 should look like, yes?![Feature02.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KYXCYpXEzW45JATw0Cf4vzhu9hyR0UiR9VvJ76tp.jpeg)
BeerParty 4 years ago
Oh, I closed and reopened file again, and pads on the wrong layers again, yeey........ It's like a lottery.
UserSupport 4 years ago
1、Whatch your language 2、If no file, no repeat steps, no one can fix bugs. No one wish his software has bugs, no matter free or not. This topic isn't a bug report, just a complain.     what we want: detail steps; EasyEDA files; running enviroments etc. 3、your browser is too old, please upgrade to latest version and try again.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice