You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Support Copy/Paste Between PCBs and PCB Modules
1333 3
lynxlabeling 6 years ago
**Feature Request** Brief title for your desired feature: Support Copy/Paste Between PCBs and PCB Modules How would you like the feature to work? Copy and paste should work the same as it does now between PCBs, but also work between PCBs and PCB modules. Ditto for Schematics and Schematic Modules. I also see no reason for requiring the shift key to paste in another document. Ordinary paste is the usual behavior in most GUI applications. Why is this feature important to you? When creating a PCB module that matches the corresponding schematic module, the PCB module cannot be updated to reflect changes in the schematic module. Therefore, a regular PCB must be used for this development, but then the changes cannot be transferred to the PCB module. The workaround is to copy the text source, change the document type and reimport it into the PCB module. Plain old copy and paste should just be available. I am using the schematic and matching PCB module in order to create a rather complex board with multiple instances of these modules. The module feature is great, especially with the automatic renumbering. Creating the modules is currently rather cumbersome due to the limitations of the PCB module copy & paste.
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
We don't support copy and paste between different doctype now. you can open the PCB module and change its doctype to 3, and apply at easyeda source file. and then PCB module will change to PCB, you can copy and paste as you want. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171011/59de01d2b6c97.png
Tutorials 6 years ago
Sorry,my mistake, we already support that. when i test the v4.9.3, it is worked. just ctrl + C and Ctrl + V, I don't know ditto if will block this.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Don't forget that for cross copy and paste to work, you must have both the target and the destination files open in different tabs at the same time.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice