You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Tab key brings up attributes dialog box
644 4
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
Recently, when I select a component and use the tab key to edit its attributes in the sidebar, the following dialog started to appear each time: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/V4nVZWnJg281aP8ELIvkyfwN8osibIEbSHB86Pw5.png) How do I stop this dialog from opening?
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
It's a feature for selected object, if you don't need it please don't press Tab key when you select objects. you can click the empty area to deselect objects.
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
I am not trying to select or deselect an object. I am selecting an object, then hitting 'tab' to change its attributes - name, prefix, etc. It recently started happening, so I don't think it is an update, but maybe something I accidentally turned on. Is there a setting that causes this? Any other ideas on what is causing it?
UserSupport 5 years ago
No, it is a new feature for v5.9
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
It may be a useful feature, but it is a nuisance for the most part (being activated by the tab key). Is there another keystroke to select the first text field of the attributes sidebar that won't bring up this dialog? Maybe you could change the keystroke to activate this dialog to shift-tab in a future release. This feature is a fairly big inconvenience for my usage.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice