You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Taking a long time to open projects
299 12
kwilkin 1 year ago
Been a problem for a while, running version 1.9.29.  Often takes a few minutes to open the projects, sometimes longer, or not at all and have to close the progress bar and try opening - this sometimes works, sometimes doesn't help. When this is a problem, which is for most projects at the moment, the progress bar seems to hit 75% and stays there.  Any advise?
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
This seems to be a problem that many people are reporting for Pro. You might like to change the **Category** of your topic to **Bug Report**. :)
kwilkin 1 year ago
ok done.  I've wasted an hr this morning waiting for projects to open!!!
aparker 1 year ago
I am experiencing the same problem with all of my project files on the Pro version.  It does not load at all, stopping at either 50% or 75% during the loading process.
marfr 1 year ago
It's not only on the webpage. It's also the desktop client. Either 50% or 75% forever depending on the project. And additionally: There's no export/download button in the workspace overview. At the moment Pro-projects are lost for me.
andy8080 1 year ago
Same here - I am giving up on pro version - now I can't save any changes in an existing (if I can open it) project either - just get timeouts - seems to be related. All this while standard version still works perfectly.
andy8080 1 year ago
BTW - seems if you leave the focus on the browser tab, it seems to eventually load (slooowly), but if you click away to another window or tab (i.e. loose focus) it never loads. At east that seems how it is behaving for me atm.
aparker 1 year ago
That seems to be a workaround andy8080. Thanks for the suggestion.  How do we encourage EasyEDA to resolve this issue?
andy8080 1 year ago
@aparker Yeah - for me this version is just not usable, time to cut losses and just start again from scratch in standard version or kicad (no way to downgrade/export) - too buggy and risky to spend any more time with it.
pmaher71 1 year ago
Same problem here. It's been very slow to load over the past couple of days, today I can't get it past 75% at all. It was stuck at 50% for a while, refreshing the page let it his 75%, but I can't get past 75% now.
Milek Smyk 1 year ago
It looks like there is a bunch of machines somewhere that are slowly getting suffocated with whatever data EasyEDA produces on the server side, while the entire EasyEDA team is out to Lunar Festival, and so there is nobody available to notice the problem (nor the error reports on the forum) - clearly how professional software organizations are supposed work. Hopefully people will start paying attention to work matters sometime this weekend and somebody issues a reboot or two.
Peter Sellers 1 year ago
I have the same problem. Please find a solution soon.
andreacala 1 year ago
I have the same problem. I don't see any reply..
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice