You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Text on Sch not staying consistent over save
770 7
sunkmail 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: Text feature changing text, sometimes not selectable. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Make a text box. 2. enter multiple lines, by pressing 'enter' key 3. Results: 1) Text all goes on one line, MOST of the time. sometimes it works. 2) After closing and re-opening, spaces are missing. Everythingrunstogetherlikethis 3) Can't edit the text. Updates in little window, but doesn't save on exit. 4) Difficult to select text to move. - Easy to select to edit, but not move. Expected results: 1) Consistent formatting. 2) Consistent over saves/opens. 3) Edited text stays edited. 4) Should be able to grab text, to move, easily. Perhaps add a visible 'handle' when selected? Browser: Chrome
Comments
support 7 years ago
Next time, please give us an example, just play and can't reproduce this
andyfierman 7 years ago
This is not a behaviour that I have seen before or that I can reproduce. To try to understand this issue better could you please answer the following questions? 1) When you say: `Make a text box.` Can you clarify how you are doing this? Are you pressing the `T`button on the Drawing Tools palette or are you pressing the `T` key on the keyboard? 2) When you say: `enter multiple lines, by pressing 'enter' key` do you mean that you are entering something like: Everything runs together like this but it sometimes ends up on screen like this: `Everythingrunstogetherlikethis` 3) Please describe the exact steps you do after you have entered the text in the box. Thanks.
sunkmail 7 years ago
Here is a link to my project where I am having the problem: https://easyeda.com/sunkmail/Watt_Meter-AGDnJH3NL The text block in the lower left corner is a good example. I make the text using the 'text' tool in the 'Drawing' Toolbar. For item '2' - Yes, that is what I mean. The spaces will disappear on a single line too. For item 3 - Double click on text, to bring up editing window. make changes Click outside of editing window, to close editing. Changes are NOT applied. If I select the text, I can sometimes edit in the box in the design manager. This is where my item #4 comes in - it is difficult to select the text sometimes. I have to do a selection box around it. In order to move text, my work-around is to add a component over the text, select by selection box, then grab the component to move everything. Once the text is repositioned, I delete the extra component.
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hmmm. If I do `CTRL+A` (Select All) then all the text boxes that have this problem **do not** highlight in red. In other words they are left unselected. Has something got corrupted in the EasyEDA Source for these text boxes?
sunkmail 7 years ago
Something must have been corrupted .... I have since replaced all the text boxes that were not being selected with the "CTRL-A" command. Everything seems ok now. I also had a PCB file get corrupted. I had to use a crash recovery save point. It still thinks the corrupted file is in my project (I can't find a way to delete it), but the recovered file works fine.
andyfierman 7 years ago
@Sunkmail, How to delete a file in a Project. Right click on the file in the Project then select **Delete**: ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160630/5774da4d6ce8f.png
sunkmail 7 years ago
Ahh, perfect. Pretty obvious now. Thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice