You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
The application is very slow.
1305 6
Guest 4 years ago
The program starts slowly and it is difficult to log in to your account between steps, it is necessary to wait for 2 minutes. Icons in the application are loading slowly. At the same time, the CPU and RAM load is minimal, with the Internet everything is fine.
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
hi we will improve the performance at v6.3... Thanks
ban.relayer 3 years ago
I'm use latest local client software version 6.3.x. It's very, VERY slow on my projects
UserSupport 3 years ago
@ban.relayer Is that your project very large? Is fast if you open at browser? please download your project and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) we will have a look
ban.relayer 3 years ago
My current project isn't very big - PCB 90*70mm with SMD 0805. When I click on component in PCB editor information about object properties show with 1-2 sec delay. In client opened only one page - PCB. Same delay if I working with schematic in editor. In my browser delay also present but less than 1 sec. I try on different projects - same problem. PS editing PCB with multiple placed GND vias is totally slow, so I was remove all placed vias before edit
UserSupport 3 years ago
@ban.relayer If too many vias are the same net or no net, it will very slow, that is need to generate the ratlines, you can try to disable the ratline layer, when you moving the vias
ban.relayer 3 years ago
Usually I disabled ratlines for GND net. But software working slow without vias
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice