You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
The server is getting slow and hanging
1020 7
oluseye123 6 years ago
Hello, Please can u help me fix this. The server keeps going slow and script stop working and hanging
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
Hi The server just for autorotuer, everything is done at your compute, maybe your computer get slow. Try to close your browser and open it again. BTW, if you don't mind you can list your CPU, RAM at here. thanks
jan.tichavsky 6 years ago
@dillon Actually the server is slow here too. Loading part doesn't finish (Waiting animation) or ends with error (Load failed), saving takes time as well. After 10 attempts I managed to catch a moment and load it. Even loading forums is very slow. It's hard to design anything when I can't work.
gjt211 6 years ago
I am having similar problems too. I am now not able to place components on a schematic as they just don't load. Eventually times out with an error! Has been doing this now for over 12 hours, tried Mac and Windows PCs with different browsers on each. Oh well, I need a break anyway!
dillon 6 years ago
@gjt211 any images? our server status all OK ? two persons report this. There is a problem, maybe our CDN server in trouble for some countries users?
dillon 6 years ago
@jan.tichavsky @gjt211 We are sorry, our images server is down, because the LCSC parts have images for product. we never monitor that server. now we even forget it.
gjt211 6 years ago
It seems to be working this morning. Yes it appears getting data from LCSC is the problem.
Sulea Lucian 4 years ago
``` i have the same problems for a few weeks i can't search for parts it hardly connects to my account etc. ```
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice