You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Tilt Rectangular Hole In PCB
275 2
frank2644 1 year ago
Is there a way to tilt a rectangular hole in a PCB?  I need to tilt about 15 degrees. Searching around I think I saw some info about rotating footprints of a component but I don't think that helps me since I need a hole in the PCB, unless a footprint can be converted into a hole. Thanks Frank
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
You have not described how you have generated the hole. If you created it as a Solid Region set to Board Cutout then you could select it then do **Convert to Pad** then **Rotate** from the right hand panel. then **Right-click > Generate Solid Region by Objects Outline** Set it to **Board Cutout** Delete the pad that is left behind under the Solid Region. OR: You could create a footprint that is just the hole. Name it and note the name. Save it with a clear description. Create a symbol for the hole. Assign the new hole footprint to the symbol. Name it. Save it with a clear description. Place it in the schematic. Save it. **Update PCB...** That will then pull the hole footprint into the PCB and you can apply **Rotate** from the right hand panel.
frank2644 1 year ago
Originally I created the rectangle from the PCB tools palette. but now using your suggestion I created the rectangle using Solid Region and following the rest of your steps it worked perfectly. I learned a lot following your instructions.. Thank you Frank
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice